Friday, March 6, 2009

Beautiful Design of Lollia Products




I am always on the look out for beautiful design and color palettes, be it in nature, a gorgeous piece of stationery or even amazing packaging. I came across this beautifully packaged bottle from Lollia and can't stop thinking about it! The soft, feminine colors and whimsical illustration make this a bottle that I would want to keep forever and ever. It reminds me of nostalgic spring delights: white cotton sheets hung to sun-dry on a breezy afternoon, the smell of sweet sea air in the morning and tulips blooming in an array of colors across a bright green grass.

Ok... so you get the picture! I just love this design, bottle, name and so on and so on! Also, don't you just adore these vintage perfume bottles??!! I love the green!

No comments: